BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

my last post.

1. 277 Posts.
    I'd like to bid you all Adieu. Soranara. Advidicene
    I went all in and lost. Let that be a warning to all you Newbys . Just like the New ENGLAND Patriots in the Superbowl There is no such thing as a Sure Thing.
    I have been in Denial for some time. In fact I have passed on pretty much the same message as CTindale posted today to other Rau supporters without actually accepting it myself.
    I had dreams of a mansion by the Beach. If I get out Now I can still afford a shack. When a True Believer Buckles It should come with some explanation.
    To CB and Hoges. Hang in there our little Sun God will come good for you. I am a just a bit too old to gamble.
    MaKraY12 Me,You, A locked Room,A bottle of Bundy and a blunt instrument. What a time we could have had. Keep living your Dream for Uranium in Qld. Your Grandchildren's Grandchildren will make a mint out of your shares.
    Siamese Parrot Swap the Blunt Instrument for a Pair of Handcuffs.
    Bionic Boy. Where are you . Drinking Red Wine Watching Idol.
    I'd Rather be locked in a room with McCrea. I got a mental picture of you in Tracky Daks. Loved your Posts
    ShareTrader4Ever. Mate you are just an Embarassment even to true Believers.
    CTindale you Win. You killed me. WellDone.
    Jovann. I liked you the most.
    I hate it when you can't see the post cause you have such wierd nics
    sentia7?? Good posts and FF??/// Your just a Whore making Money. Good LUCK.
    I loved our little Sun God but after devoting my Weekend to researching the abnormal trading on the 30/1/08 and 1/2/08 and realising that Rene Rivkin was the unluckiest Trader. It is Time for me to cut my losses and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.