BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Holy crap RabesShti this is badCant believe you would bet it...

1. 574 Posts.
    Holy crap Rabes
    Shti this is bad
    Cant believe you would bet it all
    Ur post, even without a voice, sounded like JKs on recent BRR (my heart breaks, just reading it)
    Many, including urself, would blame the entire decision to gamble it all on urself
    True to a certain degree but when emotions take over, the picture blurs

Its like a girl u realy liked and when she says hi, u get butterflies, when she gently touches you, you get a warm tingle and after she leaves a moment ur thoughts wander about things that could be, just you and her. While lost in your thoughts, she comes back with a sweet hi and thats when ur imagination melds partially into reality. She asks to have the world and of course there is no other than yourself that can deliver it to her; the impossible but you believe because THAT my friends is now your reality

Almost a classic in human emotions. Said this already but will say it again; I fell badly in love for this girl. I never felt like this about any girl, she is diferrent, paid me lots of attention and promised me the universe. The least i could have done was to give her my world.

Thats RAU my friends, all us boys and men have been pussy-whipped and bitch-slapped with a Hawaiian pineapple up our asses to show for it

Anyway Rabes, not the end of the world, and dun jump off the Westgate just becos of it. Also, yes, im a whore but my pimp just caught me out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.