RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hello Radish,I have checked the performance a whole stack of...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello Radish,

I have checked the performance a whole stack of resources stocks and they have all recently been smashed. Kevin Wills is correct when he says this is a temporary market situation. What is happening to FMS is not an FMS specific thing. All who hold resource stocks basically can feel they are on the losing side at the moment. My experience in the market is that this will suddenly change as stocks are generally oversold and the shorters will then get shorted as the money once again pours into stocks. All the super money inflows and other investment dollars has to go somewhere. Even if individuals put their money in the bank the bank doesnt just let it sit there. it invests most of the money in the markets particularly with the downturn in the mortgages property market.

With FMS really the only issue of great concern is will the oppies be in the money before expiry. Only results and more positive sentiment can make that happen. I have a feeling that underwriting of a portion of the oppies may occur. It all depends on the degree of margins for the underwriters. I would prefer the oppies are in the money by close of trading in approx 2weeks and that most would then be converted by the holders.

Cheers
    Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.