RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi, oppietrader, no one could replace yourself to make decision....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, oppietrader, no one could replace yourself to make decision. If you lose, you have to check yourself. Nothing is free and you have to take your responsibility.

I am one of FMS believers without matter how much you have lost. I believe if FMS gets its IO more than 350mT, it will make FMS and its price should be between $1-2.50 depends on the market sentiment.

Market is not the money printer for anyone. No money could be got easily. When you expect big return, you should be ready to take the consequences, loss or reward.

FMS has given what you expected. It makes you feel thrilled and painful as you really want. If you want to get the reward with affordable risks, you should use others post to extend your view angles about the market.

It didn't, doesn't, and will not work and help you to make money if you haven't gut to make your own judgment and decision and would like to take the responsibility.

Blaming is easy but putting money into the pocket is hard. You need pateince, gut, insight, and skills.

Big reward always belongs to the believers who put the risks under ther control.

Are you a believer of FMS? A opportunist to get a quick money? Do you understand the IO and BRIC demand? Do you know the risk and reward? Would you want to take the risks?

If you could not get good answers for the above questions, you would be the losser at last since you are the member of the market crowd. You would have not the capability to think but blame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.