RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The ApprenticeLike I have said previously. First the downrampers...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    The Apprentice

Like I have said previously. First the downrampers started with - only 8metres and too deep then when the drilling results came thick and fast with double the target estimate and thicker and shallower CID they started with-too low a grade, too impure as you are doing. All this when we are still awaiting a myriad of assay results. Should the assay results come out good for the CID then the people Sally is speculating about will likely take another tack to downramp. Why is it so??

Apprentice, maybe as you say there might be no manipulation just market forces at work but If I believe my investment is being threatened by manipulation I will use all means available within the law to protect my investment. So if there is no manipulation no-one need worry but if there is the authorities who can examine transactions may just discover whats happening. Im not silly I know ASIC cant investigate all claims of manipulation but given that the market has been generally suspect from a number of aspects Im sure they would like to come up with one or two examples to bring to task. Who knows which ones they will be?

Cheers and good luck with your BHP shares. A mighty company and the top resource stock in the world.

Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.