RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi oppietrader, you are wrong since you try to fight for right...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi oppietrader, you are wrong since you try to fight for right or wrong. Why? It is because in the market there is not thing for right or wrong but the profit. The market is not a place to prove how you could predict the future accurately!

Could you predict the future? If not how coud you know you are right in future? Could you see the irrational in your argument?

"Only a miracle of another ironore boom can save FMS but i don't think it will happen...." How could you know? Do you know the definition of exploration? There are too many unprecedented events. How do you know there is no miracle happens?

Why have you been attracted by FMS? Did you feel surprised by its price from $0.008 to $0.24? Do you how long time it has taken? Is it miracle in the market?

Yes, FMS in the last one year, is full of miracles? Could you explain why it could have the last IO tenement for IO? Could you explain why so many people interests on FMS even though they don't have any holding on it? Could you explain the BRIC industrialization and its impacts to FMS? Do you know Pilbara has been there for millions of years until last couple of years it starts to attract all of the eyes from this world?

Don't fight for right or wrong, which just waste your time. I don't fight with you but I do hope I could give the points about my betting and sharp my mind to bet until the last drilling hole.

Check your mind, know what you want, find the opportunities for you with affordable risks. If FMS will go, it will go. Do you know the lucks? History has been shown its favor to FMS. FMS shareholders and believer are very patients. They don't expect you will be a believers since the believers need the guts at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.