RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The Apprentice Your focus seems to be on losing rather than...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    The Apprentice

Your focus seems to be on losing rather than making money. In a bullish market one can make a fortune on specs whereas in a bear market the opposite occurs. Resources are suffering at the moment and not just the specs with market capitals dropping in many cases between 30 and 75 percent. FMS is a spec stock that has made many people very wealthy through huge gains in both the head and options sp. Obviously if you bought at the highs things dont look so attractive at the current sp as FMS is being hit like most other juniors in a very savage market. Strangely this is occurring for FMS at time where FMS is appearing likely to deliver a greater than the target resource (based on results so far).

Apprentice, I am not concerned that you post negatively on the stock but I am also entitled to post positively and to counter assertions that I disagree with. If you dont agree with that then I would regard that as being hypocritical. As I have posted many times if an investor believes in the merits of a stock and buys why would you expect them to then post negatively on the stock. Non holders want to exercise a right to bag a stock and yet when holders post on their view of the stocks merit the non stock holders try and portray that as being unjustified ramping. Scorpiogirl is right when she asserts that there is something quite strange when posters without an interest in a stock go out of their way to continuosly post negative on the stock and there seems to be a tag team of such posters.

Anyway good luck with your BHP shares. I sold mine in a buyback some time back and made a heap from the deal. The sp has now declined to a point where I believe it is a cheap entry and I will be buying a few.

Please keep posting as I enjoy responding.

Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.