RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

my last post....., page-79

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Dear Sally,

My first post here tonight was to question your assertions of stock manipulation in regards to FMS. Just tired of hearing all the drivel sprouted by posters such as yourself anytime a stock gets punished. Naturally, it must be manipulation right? I also went on to say that FMS may currently be manipulated, or it may not be..you have no way of knowing, nor can you produce any evidence to support your OPINION, and that is all it is. It was clearly not a personal attack, but you took it to be because I questioned your belief...you then responded by playing the man and not the ball by attacking me. On further examination of your history, it became evident that a recurring theme in your posts, that of stock manipulation, seemed to be the common explanation for a company's diminishing shareprice.

I don't see any harm in exposing the predisposition you bear to any others that may come onto this thread, before heaven forbid, any take any note of your fanciful opinions. I wonder how many investors out there are in the red with this stock by virtue of the constant drivel that sprouts from the rampers on this thread....though as I said if anyone is coming to forums such as these for their information, then they deserve to lose it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.