RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

L4L,It is only natural to discuss and defend a stock you believe...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    L4L,

It is only natural to discuss and defend a stock you believe in regardless of what ultimately happens in the market. Anyone who tries to malign you as a ramper for doing that is way off the mark. Isnt it interesting that its always non holders who make the ramping claims pretending to be looking after the interests of holders. What a joke. Most people on these forums are investors with a strategy on how to make a dollar. The constant downrampers who say they dont hold are also trying to make a dollar by either trying to bring the price down for a low entry or by changing sentiment from the downramped stock to the stock they hold. L4L, slappi is gone and now you. They have worn you down. Happened to me earlier and I can understand.

But you had a good support base on HC and after a break you should apply to return. The volunteer moderators on HC generally do a very good job and all credit to them for how well they perform sometimes in very volatile situations. But sometimes there is simply too much going on accross this very popular forum and some innappropriate posts may get overlooked.

L4L,I do regret that you are not posting as your knowledge is greater than mine and your posts will be missed. So hope to see you posting again soon.

Cheers
    Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.