RHK 0.00% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

my last post....., page-97

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Oppietrader, thanks for your saying about the future, IO, and energy, which shows view in your angle.

Every angle has its limitation to show what FMS will be without matter what we believe. So it has both risk and potential. If you are not happy about the potential of IO explorers with whatever the reasons, why don't you spend the time to look after the opportunities for yourself?

I came from mainland of China. I know how desire the people there want to get their life better. In 2-3 years time, I am quite confident they do need the strategic metal, the steel, which needs the IO.

Just guess how long you could built your house and just guess how many Io would be needed the population as the size of the Australia moves into the cities every years. More than half of population in China is in rural area now, I guess. It means 7,000,000,000 people have the desire to move into the cities! 700/2=350 years to finish the urbanizaion at the current speed(assumed Australian population is about 20,000,000, and assumed the development in a straight line here).

From strategy concern, it is not just about the demand and supply but the security to get the IO in a reasonable price. What could they do? Why did SinaSteel try to control MIS?

I believe FMS future is based on the drilling results. It has huge chances to have a very attractive IO amount and good enough grade. No one could predict the future but you could not say you could not get the senses about the probabilities. It is in Pilbara. It is in the area sourounded by FMG and RIO. It has the 500mT conceptual IO from a geologists. It has confirm it has the IO in its tenements in its initial drilling results.

Historical trend is unprecedented event. Logically it could take longer and stronger than anyone's expectation. FMS is underpriced if it has the IO since the market sentiment and its potenital risks. Investor needs the "know knowns" to jump in. The betting needs the "know knowns in probabilities."

I want to get big enough reward from my betting on FMS. I believe I have more than 85% chance to get it. Since I know FMS has unfolded its odds and got the odds higher and higher.

I am happy I dropped into FMS at its very early IO dreams. FMS goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 8877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.