IGL 0.49% $2.05 ive group limited

I have followed the Chairman, Geoff Selig, since listing in...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have followed the Chairman, Geoff Selig, since listing in 2015. I think it may be worth relistening to the interview he gave post the last set of results, from which I have drawn some further confidence regarding the medium to long-term outlook for the company.

The key takeaway points that resonated with me are:

• The business is in good shape overall and well-positioned to perform in the current economic environment.
    • There is no major customer concentration across a largely blue-chip customer base.
    • The company is diversified across a range of business streams and has diversified its earnings base markedly since listing (yet it gets rated as a 100% old-style printing business in decline).
    • Yes, the MGM was a bit lower last year driven primarily by absorbing the lower-margin Ovato business. This is expected to normalize over FY 2024 & FY2025.
    • Yes, cash conversion was in the %60s and not the usual %90s, a result of the increased working capital uptake following the consolidation of Ovato and also the bolstering of raw material supplies given the post-COVID uncertainties. This is also expected to normalize over the next couple of years.
    • The balance sheet, while carrying more debt, remains in good shape and within covenant.
    • Any shareholder who has been on the register since listing has received $1.05 of fully franked dividends over this period.
    • I expect the dividend to be largely maintained as cash conversion improves and even if it is trimmed a bit, it is likely to still offer an above-average yield.
    • In summary, a well-run company with a management that has skin in the game, with #1 market share in most of its categories on a single-digit multiple paying a double-digit ff yield. I like it.

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/MediaCenter/MediaCenterMobile.aspx?Site=FNN2443
    Disclaimer: Please do not rely on any of my comments, expectations, or figures and do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
-0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $316.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.06 $2.04 $157.9K 77.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2427 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 23254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.