GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

my letter from raymore millard

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I received my letter yesterday from Raymore Millard, shareholder of GWR, asking for support by voting against all of the 7 propsed Resolutions at the EGM.

Blind Freddy can see that the resolutions are designed to make GWR "more independent" and to better protect the company from its hostile takeover by FAS and potentially one other.

Please tell me why Raymore Millard has not accepted the FAS offer?

Is he hanging out for more?

Is he going to take up the placement?

Why would he not allow the resolutions to proceed?

Just because a couple of blokes take you for a tour 15 times of Wiluna doesnt mean they are good directors.

How can it be said that these 3 directors have served us well when we are dealing with a takeover from a company of which 2 are directors and we have ended up with a right royal mess??

The due diligence and research on Falek Holdings by Mr Millard is simply outstanding as are his knowledge of why he doesnt know their are resolutions to remove those directors.

Perhaps Mr Millard could enlighten us as to why those three directors went to the Perth courts to grant injunctions against certain independent appointments to the board of GWR

Mr Millard does not provide any real evidence of why I should support his contentions other than these 3 guys are good tour guides and have served our board well.

Well if the FAS merger fiasco is any indicator of that then I will go he.

Thanks Mr Millard for your well crafted letter but I dont buy and I suspect many other intelligent GWR shareholders wont buy it as well.

You just wasted a $1 on your efforts trying to convince me.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.