A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I have sent Kordamentha an email regarding the expert report....

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I have sent Kordamentha an email regarding the expert report.

Hello Voluntary administration team,

I am a share holder of alita resources and I am asking if you can add to the experts report the data collected for the drill program that occurred mid last year which was expected to be announced just before the company's went into voluntary administration.
    A section from the quarterly activities report announcement released on the 25th of July 2019 stated that,

"Exploration Drilling continued throughout the quarter with the completion of about 14,758m of RC drilling and 2,197m of diamond core drilling. About 75% of the completed drilling was for infill and sterilization purposes. The eastern and southern portions of the current inferred mineral resource have now been substantially infilled drilled. Limited step out extensional drilling has been successful in increasing the footprint of known pegmatites. About half of the extensional holes are pending assay and a detailed exploration update is expected to be completed by August 2019."

The reason being that if there were significant findings that would increase the size and value on the asset and also the closure of knowing the results from the program.

Thank you,

Hopfuly this is included in the expert report as it is only fair that shareholders should be informed of this information.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.