GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

my letter to management

1. 1,712 Posts.
    I urge every disgruntled investor to do the same. We talk amongst ourselves however it is the company who really need to know how we feel. If we flood the office with letters of discontent they will be forced to acknowledge and hopefully fix the problem, and if not we should be pushing to put someone in management who is.

- - - - - - - - -

Dear James,
    I have had discussions with you on several occasions regarding concerns over the performance (or lack thereof) of GGE and, to be fair, have shown great patience. However my patience has finally run out and I cannot bare the site of my grossly undervalued shares any longer.
    I know I am not alone, having discussed this stock with a broad range of investors, from professionals to mums and dads alike. The consensus is unanimous, however to be polite in this email I wont repeat their comments. Suffice to say, they are laced with anger and frustration.
    I can only imagine what Argonaut must think after backing you at a 5c capital raise only to see their investment, to date, fail. They even released a statement valuing GGE at 14.5c, so either they are lying or management are failing? It is my understanding that management of a public listed company are being paid to achieve profits for their investors. I have watched my shares go from 22.5c to the current price of 2.9c and have therefore been failed badly. I am that upset that I would sell in a flash however the loss is too great for me to stomach.
    It is my opinion that the overall potential of operations is quite good. The Salt Dome project is our greatest asset yet its progress is some 6 months or more delayed from the original estimates in 2007.
    I was informed after my last contact with the company that a review of the underperforming share value was high on the agenda and discussions were in progress. I now put it to you that the time for discussion should come to an end, instead being replaced with action and result.
    I do not know if it is a failure to capture the imagination of brokerage firms and other investors alike. I do not know if it is a failure of management to set an example and back their own stock but whatever the case, I deliver a message echoed through all involved in Grand Gulf. It is a message that we demand better returns for our longstanding involvement in the company.
    It would be greatly appreciated if you would contact me at the soonest possible time and try to instill some faith that my investment is not soon to become a write down.
    Regards
    Craig

- - - - - - - - -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12.77K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7518972 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 730188 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.