G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

My Letter to Mr Christiann Jordaan - MD of Mustang Resources, page-103

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Firstly this response is passing the buck buddy, you like me and most here saw what we thought was a dead winner, hands down ( but we dont know yet the state of play ) it is a unusual situation that many are emotional about with much guesswork thrown about, none of this is helps at all. The sell down feels completely setup and the willing emotional ones panicked and or the smart ones sold out, history now.
    You like all of us brought MUS shares from speculation wrapped in greed, we all need to growup and own our choices Win or Lose.
    CJ is inexperienced at most and thought he might have learnt from last time ( where i panic sold @ lost and may now see more red now temporarily or not.
    Ive lost on a few through herd mentality, but learning DYOR is foremost and everyone one else's with a grain of salt.
    The stock market is based on Greed and Greed rules 95 % of time.
    The upside could be short term pain, but Longterm profit, i was in to second auction anyway, so back in the draw and dont play into the emotional state created here. The state holders have got themselves into is self defeating.
    I hope Cj & MUS can pull it together and give the company a descent revenue to move forward, GLTA with your choices

As a note 50% of my funds are in MUS

Kensington

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.