G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

You've got it wrong. HC is just full of speculators, in the...

1. 689 Posts.
    You've got it wrong. HC is just full of speculators, in the main. Are there 1 or 2 sinister creatures hanging around? Sure, but from my reading of the situation this has been a fairly balanced stock.

As per the def below, not fully my definition but it will do as an example.

A speculator is a person who trades derivatives, commodities, bonds, equities or currencies with a higher than average risk in return for a higher-than-average profit potential. Speculators take large risks, especially with respect to anticipating future price movements, in the hope of making quick, large gains

This is a spec stock, held generally by people who HOPE! In great returns.

Now I emphasise the word hope as that is what we essentially do, however, that hope is not based on a lack of substance, we hope on what we can interpret from the data that is available and trust that our hopes are met and exceeded.

For all the other times, well, there is disappointment, and it's something that tends to happen fairly often at this end of town, and if you are going stay around this part of town you are sure to feels it's familiar and warm embrace once again.

For now though, I continue to hope that the due diligence I and many have put in will be realised over the coming months and years. If not, well we can always say we lived and we tried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.