My lifes confession, page-4

1. 9,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Owlbear,

Thank you for sharing your story,

it's always good to hear positive stories,

and it's good to hear stories from the heart.

you say,

Now I believe that anyone from any denominations can have that experience or similiar because we are so different in make up

i think you meant to say,

"we are NOT so different in make up" because we are not, we are all God's children, and i also believe that anyone from any denomination can have that experience,

and we are not fighting,

MrGordon posts what he believes because he genuinely cares for others and believes that he is doing the right thing

Trademanic posts what he believes because he genuinely cares for others and believes that he is doing the right thing

RM posts what he believes because he genuinely cares for others and believes that he is doing the right thing

DDZX posts what he believes because he genuinely cares for others and believes that he is doing the right thing

Me, i post what i believe because i genuinely care for others and believe that i am doing the right thing

Manny only posts because he is lonely and he's looking for answers, he just doesn't know it yet.

Owlbear, it's always good to hear opposing points of view, it either questions your faith or strengthens it.

hearing from the same point of view does nothing to help anybody grow.

Cheers

P.S wafflehead and whereu also posts what...............................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.