LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

My LKE journey, page-6

1. 3,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2767
    Thanks for sharing. It’s great to see you’ve been able to turn things around and change your life for the better…..and it just means so much more when your conviction has been proven correct.

I won’t go into detail on my journey just yet….but maybe a little about the outcome. Suffice to say that I have recently ceased working as an employee in a Senior Management role within the Civil Construction sector. The money was great, my Team was fantastic but the hours were long, the level of frustration within the business was high and it was a very sedentary life for me - particularly through lockdown. My health was suffering and I could see myself going down a path that didn’t end well - gaining weight, high blood pressure and operating in a high stress environment.

I have been fortunate enough to build a very healthy portfolio and achieve a level where I’m comfortable enough to now focus on full time investing. I now “work” the hours I want, I go to the gym 3 days per week and walk/ride on days I don’t go to the gym. I am starting to play golf again (with a golf course across the road from my home) and have dropped 8kg and 10cm around my waist in about 12 weeks. My stress levels are very low and my feelings of contentment are sky high.

I don’t have to worry about money any more and I’m planning to accommodate my extended family (all 29 of us) for a month in Europe when overseas travel eventually opens up again. I’ve established healthy share portfolios for my two children to give them a great start and I have plans for further diversification into a number of additional properties and dividend producing shares when I eventually hit my portfolio target.

A number of friends and family have also invested in LKE and there are about a dozen of us who shoot texts to each other regularly to share in the joy of the journey so far.

I really don’t mean to brag, but the conviction to build significantly large positions in LKE and VUL have allowed me to get to where I’ve always hoped I would be in life……it has been literally life changing. I’m really happy to read stories outlining the positive journey of other’s on this thread. If it can help to motivate some just starting out and show that achieving your dreams really is possible, then I think sharing our experiences is a great idea and very worthwhile.

I wish the very best to all on their own journey.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $82.85K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1569155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 944575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.