LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

I sent a rather terse message to LUM after all the chat this...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    I sent a rather terse message to LUM after all the chat this morning re notifying ASIC ETC OF MANIPULATION.

Then went surfing. Just got back and was at least pleased they responded promptly. Make of it what you will, I just hope downrampers leave us shareholders alone and we can progress or sink on our own instiincts.
    I am holding and waiting for some profits hopefully. If not I'll move elsewhere. If your not in lum just p...off please.

Here is my response(below), nothing sensational but what the heck, I think they are trying to make some money for shareholders not loose it. Cheers

"The obligation to inform the market in relation to changes in Substantial Shareholdings rests with the Substantial Shareholder. This is governed by section 671B of the Corporations Act 2001. The company did act to remind Mr Del Piano of his obligations when it became aware a Notice was required. The company released this to the market as soon as it was received by the company.

Mr Del Piano did not share his reasons for the sale of his shares with the company, and as noted above the company did seek the Notice from Mr Del Piano when it became aware of the extent of his sales. The company lodged the necessary Notice with the ASX as soon as it was received by us despite this being the obligation of the shareholder rather than the company. Lodgement with ASX ensures an automatic lodgement of the Notice with ASIC, which will be aware of both the content and timing of the notice and will take whatever action they deem necessary in this instance. Nonetheless, each shareholder remains entitles to their privacy in relation to the sale of their shareholding; it is not appropriate that their reasons for selling their shares are the subject of public announcement by the company.

The company continues to work towards finalisation of the Times Square project and the other projects on the Lumacom slate. The company will shortly be announcing the quarterly cash report for the 3rd quarter. The company continues to actively work to close the transactions, to ensure certainty in relation to outcomes of transactions and the timing of the flows of revenues, and remains confident that the transactions will be closed in the near term.

In the meantime, the company will adhere to its stated policy in relation to announcements and only make announcements in relation to transactions when the negotiations have reached a point so as to enable certainty of the outcome of the transaction.

Kind regards

Lumacom Limited"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.