DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

my meeting with management

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Good afternoon guys. As some of you know, I spent the whole day yesterday with 2 of our management team.

Ian Kiddle and Andrew Meehan flew up to Sydney to present at 3 seperate meetings that I organised. I was present at each meeting. I have come away with strong understanding of our value proposition, and more importantly, got to experience first hand how the market for our services is being received by potential end users.

Let me state from the outset, that prior to meeting up, I had made the decision that if I did not feel 100% certain about my investment and continued support of the business, that I would commence a measured sell down of my holding, irrespective of the large loss that I would be facing, on that you have my word.

Our first meeting was at the office of one of the countrys largest institutional property fund managers. These guys own assets all over Oz. They have 37 highrise buildings in capital cities, as well as many times that other commercial/retail/industrial assets.

The CEO and head of funds management were present, as well as 5 other asset managers. Ian presented, and Andrew contributed where need be. The session went for about 45min. By the end, they had volunteered 2 assets to test run for INT to do the specks on. One asset is 25,000sqm of commercial space, and the other is a substantial development they are currently building.

Our second meeting was with one of the largest builders in the country. Again, the bottom line is all anyone in this game is interested, and it doesnt take long for Ian's presentation to demonstrate the substanial impact INT's revenue will make to bottom line profit or yield uplift.

The third meeting was with a BRW Rich 200 family office, that own numerous commercial offic buildings around Oz. Again, they got it instantly and volunteered an asset they are currently refurbing for 4000sqm.

In summary, I experienced first hand what the reaction from customers is and it could NOT have been more impressive.

I found Ian extremly articulate, inteligent and witty. He is a no nonsense type of guy, who is all about results. He and Andrew make a great team. I was also impressed by their attitude towards spending money. They hired a car for there 2 days here, as cabs would have been far more expensive. Ian even tried to talk the car park attendant down on the parking fee as it differed from the advertised rate on arrival. The boys spent money as if it was their own....a very refreshing change from most management I come across these days who spend like without consideration. (Also they flew economy instead of business...yet another sign that it starts at the top, hats off to these guys)

I came away convinced that these guys are the real deal. I am amazed at some of the crazy posts here fueled by fear because the price is going down. If you dont like what you are seeing, get out. If you dont believe in the business model, get out. If you think this management team wont deliver, get out.

If however you believe in taking an INVESTMENT in a real growth business, sit back and put these in the bottom draw. By year end you will be very pleased you did.

Kiril.

I hold.

Disclosure:
    I have bought 2m shares in the last 24 hours, and am hoping for more panic selling for my orders already on the buy....as some investors are simply scared....and to them I say SELL SELL SELL.

As Melua says: "Its darkest just before the dawn."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.