MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

"""I am willing to wait until the end of the summer to close a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    """I am willing to wait until the end of the summer to close a deal, but if a deal can’t be closed by then, I am in favor of implementing an immediate share buy back until the shares trade at cash value, slashing all costs to minimal, and then divvying out all cash to shareholders once the shares trade at cash value. Effectively ending the company."""

Well, it seems that, finally, we are agreeing with something.

But, I also have to add, that I agree with other comments in your post therein.

To think that, after years and years of suffering and seeing our sp getting mutilated/savaged along the way, our sp is at below cash value while our Board is looking on, it does say something about the quality of our Board and Executives.

Now, ""is there a method in someone's madness.""?

That I don't know. But, IMHO, there would have to be something there. After all, how long is a piece of string and why is this allowed to continue on knowingly that the shareholders are suffering.

I have been invested in MPO since it's early days, but I have never seen this stagnancy, silence, and mushroom treatment happening before.

Dyor!!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 21/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.