SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

my money is in

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

I sent off 15k. As I pushed the BPAY button I have to admit about having second thoughts. As I explained earlier, I had two parcels of shares, so I have replaced my holding and the company have my money to go forward. I cold not bring myself to commit any more than previously committed. Actually, to be perfect honest, I increased my holding by about 100k.

I really like the management, and that's why I have stuck with them. I think they have been very unlucky. Timing of the commodities bust was very unfortunate.

I am a Director of a private company, and I have asked myself what course of action I would take if I were a Director of Intec I would have to agree with the management decisions over the last three years. They are innovative, progressive and are not afraid of thinking big picture. Unfortunately, some great plans have not come to fruition, but I have always had the view that one day they would come to the fore.

Note to Management: Use this money to make your breakthrough, because even your most ardent shareholding supporters will not put their hand in their pockets again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.