MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

My new interview, including reference to MOD

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi All,

Here is a link to a new interview I did with my online friend Kerem:

http://thenextbullmarketmove.tumblr.com/

He runs "The Next Bull Market Move" website. I am sharing because I discussed my interest in Australian stocks, and specifically mentioned MOD, all in the middle of the interview. The interview includes a link to my previous video.

Kerem lives in the UK, and has a global audience. I am hoping more people are introduced to MOD and other ASX stocks for the first time (I realize many North Americans only look at TSX-Listed stocks in the mining space, and many in the UK only look at AIM-Listed stocks).

I also recommend anyone reading this to consider signing up for free emails at The Next Bull Market Move (the link is at the top of the page). Kerem has done some of the best interviews with Rick Rule that I've seen, among other important people in the mining space (and I'm just happy he's willing to interview me from time-to-time!). You can see all those interviews on the 'Interview/Analysis' tab at the top.

Anyway, I really do hope more people become interested in MOD after reading this.

Cheers,

MBG
    Last edited by MiningBookGuy: 10/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.