TGZ 0.00% $3.30 teranga gold corporation

Hi danebell, While I don't follow Bassari Resources closely, I...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi danebell,

While I don't follow Bassari Resources closely, I do own shares in Thor Explorations (THX on the TSXV). I briefly mentioned it in the video because of it's project in Burkina Faso. It also has a very advanced project in Nigeria, and an early-stage project in Senegal.

The project in Senegal is very close to Bassari, and I think it's possible THX will decide to sell this property to Bassari or one of the other companies with properties in the area. It's a very small piece of land, but strategically located and very prospective. Other companies interested could be Randgold (who used to own this land years ago), and TGZ (which is relevant to this board).

You can find further information on THX's Douta project in Senegal at this link: https://www.thorexpl.com/projects/douta-project-senegal/
    There are some good images here. The one at the top of the page shows a little blue strip surrounded by other colors. This is Douta. Even though it says "International Mining Company", it's currently 70% owned by THX.

Cheers,

MBG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.