AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

my next target., page-24

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Jetjono it will be interesting to see what happens with maddingley. Possibly we will find out soon as Exergen are due to take over management of the project once JORC confirmed. Hopefully before then we may here of a joint purchase or similar for maddingley.

Either way I am confident they will be part of the picture as the Calleja's(who actually came up with coldry) don't have too many choices to develop their resource. Once they realised coldry was uneconomical without a waste heat source they were left with no choice IMO than to find a tech that works as a freestanding unit.

That's a major plus for Exergen with their world wide patent. They can go to any brown coal resource whether it has a power station or not, and of course the majority worldwide won't.

I notice on the ESI threads they are discussing maddingley but it is a non issue for them without a heat source.

Funny thing is I have found some info on Monash they would love to have to rub into the ESI doubters but so far none can find it despite the many hints. lol

Brown coal next big thing and plenty will benefit all over the world IMO once the tech's are proven.

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.