YML unknown

theres no point getting everybody excited to expect big news of...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    theres no point getting everybody excited to expect big news of a 'sealed'infrastructure deal at the AGM, although I think they should update us on the general progress of 'talks'

doesnt matter what happens - whether a deal is inked with BHP or FMG, coz the company will make a tonne of earnings per each share fundamentally once in production, AND , they can easily issue more scrip for capex if they want to build a rail link to FMGs 'open to third parties' rail line thats being built.

So IM VERY CONFIDENT that YML will be a producer!

They have the ore in the ground

They can EASILY raise the funds to develop a mine

No.shares is so small that they can even dilute further and raise the money to build a rail link if necessary to FMGs line

So whats the problem??

Why such a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE discount to what its earnings per share will be???

there should be a discount of course, but the discount is waaaaaaaay too big, given the EPS these guys will make each yr.

If youre working on NPV - get the earnings like I did using say 70USD price, 48 AUD costs and discount these back over say 10 yrs for now using a say 10% discount rate. Take away the CAPEX of say 200mill (this includes the capex needed for rail link) and divide by the amount of shares.

youll get NPV per share. U shld probably add another 50mill shares to capital too for future dilution.

So

yr1, yr2, yr3............yr 15

[70USD(1.13) - 48AUD]* 3mill proddy/discount rate 1.10 is first year earnings

So 105mill revenue for yr 1
    Say 105mill revenue for yr 2
    105mill revenue for yr 3

The next 12 years assume 5 mill proddy

so [80AUD revenue - 48AUD costs]* 5/ discount rate 1.10

= 145mill

145 mill for yrs 4 - 15 (12 years including yr 15)

145mill * 12 = 1.74bill

add the first 3 years : 315mill

So 2 billion in cash flows over 15 years

take away CAPEX of circa 250mill : 1.75 billion

TAX 30% off the total cahflows : 1.23 bill

add AT LEAST double the shares : 170mill plus add another 30mill options to round to 200mill capital of shares + options

So 1.23bill/200mill equity =

$6.15 per share NPV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.