DKN 0.00% 79.5¢ dkn financial group limited

my only non-miner, page-3

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Cheers Jebi,

There are always other opportunities, if there wasnt I suppose i'd have everything in IGO.

Your comments on IGO are interesting. IGO floated on the back of their exploration assets, and Long was just a lucky pickup by Chris.

I wouldnt say there hasnt been much progress, just more that much of the 'exploration' has been focussed on Long to prove up a bigger resource. That has taken up much of the company's time and effort (and money). Also the 6 months due diligence on MRX would have taken up a lot of resources.

But exploration hasnt been completely stagnant (see quarterlies), i suppose announcements have been though. But much of their exploration has not been in the drilling phase, ie not really worth of making announcement on, so they've covered it of mostly in their quarterlies.

If you are considering selling, I would at least wait until the quarterly is released hopefully Friday. Also, I hear a 'rumour' that drilling has hit nickel. Interestingly, STB shareprice has been quite strong past couple days. 1+1=2

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.