my opinion about god & religious books-part 1, page-120

1. 535 Posts.
    Johno (and for the benefit of micro)

You describe Dawkins (but lets assume you mean any scientist) as 'a guy with a ruler and piece of paper' when in fact, his assertions are backed up by EVIDENCE. Actually, he recently published a book about exactly how much evidence there is. Its a pretty weighty book, so I assume you probably haven't read it (I have read it twice, I have read the bible twice two - cover to cover)

How can you ever stand in a museum like the natural history museum in London (ever been there?), surrounded by MORE THAN 700 MILLION artefats and simply say 'this is not evidence'. They can, using EVIDENCE, trace back human evolution for millions of years. But not just human evolution, the evolution of (pretty much) everything on this planet....

How do you explain away all this evidence?

How do you explain away the work of millions of scientists, across hundreds of years, across every continent, across fields of genetics, archaeology, agriculatural research, micro-biology, chemistry, physics, medical research.....I could go on..

I can only assume that because you do not believe in evolution, you do not believe in genetics or genetic diseases, the mapping of the human genome project is just a big furphy, right?

You don't believe in any of the food crops or animals we eat - depiste the fact that humans have interferred with the evolutionary process to produce ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES for our own use (human induced (called artificial selection, as opposed to natural selection - but the evolutionary process is the same). See my next post on CORN.

You don't believe in:

natural selection
    genetice mutation
    genetic drift
    the evidence from archaeology
    the entire fossil record is null and void?
    evidence from genetic research
    the creation of new 'species' like the marino sheep, the red cattle dog or modern maize (all which did not exist 200 years ago) - species don't change, remember?!
    You disbelieve in all of the current agriculatural research
    taxonomy?
    The identification and collaboration of all animals and plants is just made up - as no animal/plant is related to another?
    genetic modification of plants and animals is all faked?
    genetic diseases do not exist right?
    What about mutations in regular diseases - the constant evolution on the influenza virus to overcome antibiotics? The creation of new strains of diseases (swine flu, bird flu) - these didn't evolve?? What, they just popped int oexistence over-night.

Look, I can go on and on and on...

Seriously....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.