my opinion about god & religious books-part 1, page-27

1. 14,914 Posts.
    As far as all of this talk about how brutal The Bible is, I have the same thoughts all the time. I trust that those parts of The Bible mean somthing other than what we think it does, or that those parts are not meant to be taken litteraly. I really dont know.

I do know that The Bible makes the most sense to me as being true and correct when it comes to religion. I dont know what those sections of The Bible truelly mean, perhaps the real meaning was lost in interpretation or translation over the thousands of years, but within myself, I know that I know that I know that there is more to life than just being born and then dying at the end of it. I cannot even explain it...its an utter faith that I dont even have to try to beleive. I have seen and read and heard enough to convince me that there is a better place than this and also that every single one of of us is here for a very important reason that will one day be revealed to us. But to reveal it to us all now would defeat the purpose of putting us here in the first place.

Im not saying anyone is right or wrong, im saying that this is what I beleive from my life experience and you are welcome to beleive what you want to beleive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.