my opinion about god & religious books-part 1, page-55

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Irenaus, "The Apocolypse of Peter", the demiurge propaganda, "Hypostasis of the Archons", Isis and Horus, The "Valentinian Exposition", "Tripartate Tractate", "Interpretation of knowledge", "Dialogue of the Saviour", Dyonysis, Gospel of Mary, Secret book of James...etc etc

Those are barely a snapshot of the many texts which reveal what the supposed Saviours and Saints really said about what "God" actually is and such paths as how to find heaven, the Trinity and enlightenment (as one all encompassing and simultaneous destination) that at that time was claimed to be the true resurrection without death - depending on what side you were on of course...then the all changed sides 120yrs later lol...and now, in modern times those sides are just as unbalanced and unfocussed on attaining that which they think they preach.

So its hardly fitting to say that anyone has a grasp on what heaven, life and death or time itself might even be.
    Start enjoying reading :-)

Johno, there's a labyrinth to navigate and if you give it a go, you might some day teach yourself of how resurrection and death aren't related...and how death and life are the same thing.
    I have my own learning of course and my own appreciations of what the word God reflects and it was fun discovering the path and knowing that there is no destination, but just a nice walk with your own soul, throughout all the scapes you wish to be present in.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.