Lautrec, I said I believe in the creator and the creation. I...

1. 351 Posts.
    Lautrec, I said I believe in the creator and the creation. I tend to think that all these complex things could not have evolved from nothing as the science claims. We needed our parents to create us. A table needs a carpenter to be created. Similarly for something to be created there must be something behind it. I tend to not ask anything beyond this fact as I think that it is just the matter making things complicated. For Example, I wouldn't ask who created God. All I need to know is how I came into existence. I don't have to know how my great great great.......... grandparents came into existence. It would be stupid.

The Big Bang Theory:

Why I think its a Bullsh...?

A Big Bang is supposed to be a huge explosion of things and matter. I wonder how this could have caused life on the planet. As far as I know any bang will destroy the life and not create it. See what happens when you drop an atomic bomb on some country? If that is case even with a small bomb, I cannot imagine the effect of a Big Bang. It would have wiped out all the possible life on the planet.

While I believe in the creator and his creation, I don't believe that he has anything to do with what he has created. After finishing his creation, he is off to do his other duties. I don't believe that God knows everything in advance, God is watching us all the time, etc. that claim that God is still involved with earth.

It is like Sony creating a super TV and selling it to the people along with the user manual. If there is a trouble in the TV you can contact Sony for help. Similarly, GOD created everything with the best user manual (our brains) and left us to survive based on it. If there is a trouble, you sort that among other people who might have a better user manual called doctors, police, etc.

Someone is talking about heaven and hell. For me Heaven and Hell is right here on this Earth. If you do good things for you and your surroundings, you make your life a heaven and if you do wrong things, you make a hell for yourself.

What if I was wrong about the Heaven and Hell concept?

Who cares? If you do the rights things while you are here on the planet, you not only make your life a heaven on the Earth, you automatically qualify for the Heaven (if there is any apart, from the Earth).

Guys, Please let me know what you feel about my concepts. Please don't just say that it doesn't make any sense or you don't agree with it. I need to know why you don't agree so I can make amendments to my theory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.