Goon, first things first.You said, "I doubt we have the capacity...

1. 351 Posts.
    Goon, first things first.

You said, "I doubt we have the capacity to understand, we put our own spin and reasoning on the whole situation and come up with our own explanations".

I don't have any doubt in my mind that I am totally capable of understanding things on my own. The whole idea of us being born with brains better than the animals is just to do that simple thing. If we are scared of using it for constructive purposes and question things, we will be no different from the animals. Everyone must come up with their opinions whether it is right or wrong so others can benefit if its right and we can get advice and benefit if our opinions are wrong.

You said, "We think we are so important".

If I don't think that I am so important for my family, who else would? When I go to a Job interview, I must feel that I am a very important person for the job and only then I can expect others to think the same way about me. Just imagine what will happen when you look at yourself daily in the mirror and think that you are not so important?

You said, "believing what they had to achieve in a given time was soooooo important.....and maybe thats what ants think, and we look down on them and wonder the hell they go like mad all day."

This is the most worrying part of your post. The very fact that you felt, why the hell they go like mad all day tells something about your attitude towards life. Ants are some of the natures best teachers we could ever come across. What we have to learn from them is the fact that, being so small they are able to work so hard and non stop, and just think we as humans could do so much more than what we are doing at the moment. Not just the ants, when you see anything in the nature, you must get positive energy and thoughts from it and not the other way around.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.