my opinion about god & religious books-part 1, page-78

1. 14,914 Posts.
    The Man wrote:

"Me too,

Put Sydney on the list of all those places and sign me up! I've died and been to heaven and back!

Baby, I'm a prophet, I've been to heaven, I met Jesus, he said to say hello! He was sitting right up there next to Zeus and Thor, arguing about which one of them has the hottest girlfriend....

Let me tell you I searched heaven for a chick with a backside half as hot as Miranda Kerr - best I could come up with was Aglaia (greek god of beauty) - man, she has a great set of melons!

Its easy to CLAIM you have died and come back to Earth.

BLoody hell, when I worked in London I met someone on the tube every other week who claimed not just to have been to heaven, but that they were actually Jesus himself!

Claiming stuff happened doesn't make it so!!

At least those that believe in evolution can bring out thousands of millions of artefacts, all linked together and explain why they think what they think - creationists point to a book a guy wrote (poorly) a few thousand years ago and claim that because its written down its true!

Its like after a nuclear war and the world starts to re-populate and we find a copy of 'Harry Potter' and believe everything we read.

Talk about gullible!

Lots of Love

AtM (aka Jesus)"

*Yawn.....*

I fear the level of maturity in this thread has just gone down a few notches.

Andy, if you choose to beleive everything some guy on the subway tells you then go your hardest buddy. On the other hand if you have something to add to the conversation that is not completely out of context, then that im all ears.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.