CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

My opinion on the current situation

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    But I think also this drilling season will be significantly longer and also (should nothing absolutely unforeseen happen weather-wise) significantly longer. If they get funding together for the full drilling season, that would be from April 1 to somewhere around the end of September. And all the tools and equipment are on site. They can get right to work. Corona operations will probably fall flat, too. So they could do a lot of drilling with Efficient Work and cover some interesting areas. To me, that also means they will drill more than 14 wells this year and I think also learn from last year's mistakes. The biggest sticking point is change. Here, of course, would be the cracker if Cascata delivers something really good again, which lifts the price at least back to 2-3 cents. For me, Conico still has a high potential. With the market capitalization, even small things are enough for it to go up again. 9 million € is a joke in my opinion. They have 2.6 million cash alone. The huge license area in Greenland, including the zinc mine there. And the mine in Australia which is already covered by drilling and contains nickel and cobalt. Both raw materials are in demand and are currently rising in value. For me, all this is worth much more than the current 9 million. Of course, this is a personal assessment for everyone. So much for what I see as positive facts/negative facts. In my opinion, Greenland is a hot area for raw materials. I am pretty sure that Greenland has good mineral resources. The question is where and how fast are they to be found. And hopefully that will be answered in the coming year. Conico has a whole handful of interesting points that should (MUST) be drilled. And I really hope they have that as a goal for this year as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 70488390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32217039 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.