AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

my opinion, page-8

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thanks Markco

AEX certainly is up the list re acquiring a property 'with history'
    The millions spent and the 240 odd holes drilled prior to AEX hasnt been built into the shareprice.

The fact the majors were looking at mining this speaks volumes about not only the 'potential here....but importantly, the 'capacity' to be an economic operation.

Going to be interesting to see how AEX approaches the drill data and analysis in 2007.

We must have approaching 100 holes drilled on this last exercise that started over 2 months ago. 2 drills going for the last month and the company estimated before the second drill turned up they were doing a hole a day.

So thats going to give a pretty good indication of inferred numbers I would think.

I really hope too that they continue on outside the known mineralisation area and look to further expand the resource....the grades may be 'low' (and thankfully 'shallow')...however expand the resource further and increase the inferred resource as a result.

I think AEX is one of those companies that is going to surprise this year...on the upside.
    Hopefully AEX will continue an aggressive drill program.

By the week the uranium story gets better, and gold continues to trade above $600.

Accumulation has been going on in the last few weeks.

Ask yourself why?

The traders hop on and off and take their .002 of a cent.
    Looks to me that many more are on for the longer haul.

Theres not too many Uranium/gold plays around at this small market cap with the amount of history that Denny Dalton has.

The fact these guys arent really 'looking' for the resource (like the majority of other explorers) seems to be a bit lost on the market.
    The resource 'is' there. The company management know it is and thats why they paid a big $6 million for it 18 months ago...before a lot of other explorers decided to take the uranium route.

2007 is the year for AEX imo. the hundreds of holes that will be drilled, the completion of the 3D modelling and the JORC and this will be not only taken more seriously, but it will be considerably re rated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.