SEN 0.00% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi Brian11,I tend to agree with your market consensus view of...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi Brian11,
    I tend to agree with your market consensus view of 11-12 cents. In the absence of any market sensitive news, however, I believe that the SP still has a better chance (say 80/20) of rebounding than falling below 10 cents.
    As to the stength of the rebound… we should take a pole...
    What might otherwise be considered a “strong bounce” (in % terms) for many will be seen as a pittance for those that have been long on SEN for some time.
    If the price drops 50% then recovers 50% are you even? Obviously not!
    In my view, the price will meet very strong resistsance at 15, 17.5, 22 and 24 cents (and on and on) in any journey north. And for those of you that see a tripple digit recovery from current levels without strong evidence of a sales pipeline conversion are just dreaming.
    It took approximately 18 months for the share price to rise from 5 cents to 91 cents on the back of a string of positive announcements and good financial results (trend-wise). It has been 18 months or so since it hit that 91 cent peak and here we are now (after all the scandle, less than impressive news and lousy financial results) somewhere in the vicinity of a 3 year low.
    So…
    Have we seen the bottom? If not what is the support level?
    What’s the timetable for a recovery?
    What will be the impetus for investors to get on-board? (Or to jump ship?)

Those shareholders that are patient will be adequately rewarded in due course IMHO.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1570364 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 236023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.02pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.