ZMM 13.3% 1.7¢ zimi limited

my perception

1. 38 Posts.
    It has been made apparent for a while now that management certainly made misjudgements, even quite novice mistakes in my opinion. Further, a corporate governance framework is produced by the ASX for guidance for listed companies to follow and implement as good practice. My point being is that WHN is a publicly listed company, and hence relies on shareholders for a majority of funding. If a company's corporate image/brand/reputation is poor or offside with shareholders, surely they cannot expect that we provide (hypothetical) future CR funds (even if substantially discounted, which would only infuriate most all the more). WHN appear to be very poor communicators and presenters. A lack of professionalism and good practice is so obvious you would be forgiven for thinking the management team has vast experience! More so, you would assume when WHN do report that it would somewhat resemble completion and an effort to restore diminishing support (referring to the latest).
    However, the prospects of the company, given time, can still be transformed into significant shareholder value IMO.
    Sentiment: High Risk. Long Term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.9¢ 1.4¢ $3.813K 250.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 310000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.