ZMM 8.33% 1.1¢ zimi limited

my perception, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

The reality is that we are investing at the bottom end of the market and I agree with you ygiarc, high risk & long term.

Many of the people who invested in the options did so based on statements from the company relating to projected time-lines. When it comes to these sort of issues with micro companies...one should take them with a grain of salt for many reasons.

The same goes with the touted farm-in agreement, many complicating issues and imperatives....again, a grain of salt with the timing stated by management.

Forget the timing issue, there may not even be a farm-in agreement at all. That is the risk we take with the cellar dweller companies.

Many of the managers of small companies do take fees / salaries that are not commensurate with the duties. These people are happy to wait because, unlike us they get a payment week in and week out with the bonus of free options.

Yes, in general their interests are aligned with ours but they are funded by us and have differing time issues to us.

We are not dealing with the cream of the crop here in most cases.....but we are not paying for the best either.

Notwithstanding, is there potential for huge up-side.....absolutely.

The lessons I have learned with these sort of companies are;

- Build a position over time

- Don't put all your hopes into one share

- See the management for what they are & don't expect too
    much

- Factor in the worst and be pleasantly surprised if it
    kicks

If you are not trading, think about the share from time to time but put it all into perspective.

The next pump will come and then the dump....position ourselves for this as well as the success that management will no doubt achieve at some point in time.

random thoughts only

best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.33K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.