ZMM 8.33% 1.1¢ zimi limited

my perception, page-3

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Bunda
    Agree with you to a point, that it is hard for a small cap explorer to get funds and hence traction. They are usually innovators/risk takers/believers/dreamers and yes sometimes thieves.
    We (the shareholders/investors/traders) fall into the above categories also to varying degrees.

I do not however agree we are "not paying for the best either"

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110523/pdf/41yssndldcr6z0.pdf
    Mr Noske paragraph 2-7 See also schedule A $450k + + +

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120604/pdf/426mw6vsm7l9l2.pdf
    Chandler out to be Prof of law and Director mining energy and natural resources law at UWA. This is the guy who will TEACH the next generation of mining lawyers in WA

Benson In, Noske says the company (you me and everyone)is delighted with his experience. We wait with baited breath.

I could go on but I would bore myself... but you get the drift.

Truck loads of experience, industry contacts, financially savvy but we are still waiting for our day in the sun.
    They seem to be able to spend money, (anyone can do that) but to date they have not made any money, and that is the test.

It will happen but I don't know under whose watch. Steve's only got a 3yr contract (2 to go)

So I don't thing they are underpaid and I do think (given their backgrounds) and our holdings, the performance could have been better.

That just leaves the matter of funds to sure up the holdings????. $8m ain't going to get us 3D.
    To CR or JV that is the question. Where for art thou romeo!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.33K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.