ZMM 11.8% 1.9¢ zimi limited

my perception, page-6

1. 933 Posts.
    That's all part of the negotiation- deciding how much to "give away"! Therefore time is important in negotiations, because apart from stalling for a bigger chunk/higher price, it allows you to see what other actions are taking place and how your asset sits in what remains available. Also, you are able to see how big or small or lucrative those deals are which gives you confidence in asking what you want to get out of it all.

Perhaps these previous deals aren't as big as the Seychelles prospect. In which case, WHL has a duty to the Seychelles Govt & all it's shareholders to get true value.

IMO, I don't think they need 3D. I think they need to appease the wishes of the Seychelles Government first which gives them a much stronger negotiating position with the big boys (who may not have a great track record with Governments).
    All "could be's", because at the end of the day, unless you are Steve or Directors etc, you have no idea where we are at. Don't be afraid of time. It is often your best ally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.