my personal development this week,

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    good evening guys,

im going to share the nuts and bolts of who i am and who Ive become,

it all started on Monday at the start of this week, ( bring out the star wars theme, lol)

life cut me deep in the heart, i lost more than what i would have expected as normal or acceptable,
    i guess by any farmers standard, i cant speak for any other farmer,  but hey, im working hard on being open and honest in every area of my life,
    im a role model to my kids and my missus and to anyone else who wants to stand up and be counted as a man or woman, etc, anyway,  i lost 8 lambs on Sunday night and one on Monday, i cried man, yes i did, oh harden up jase,

your saying to yourself what the, is  all it took to find yourself, your kidding,

well no, let me explain, Ive been on a journey of exploration in my self for the last 15 years and im still digging deeper, i guess you could call me a miner, if you want, Ive been called worse, stick and stones, lol,

anyway, any one who has done a bit of personal development will know exactly what im saying and exactly were im going, im going deep man, deeper than any drill has ever been before,

will i like what i find, will it be worth it, will i be wasting me time, will people around me understand me and see me for who i really am, are they going to judge me unfairly, are they going to say hey man this guy found god after 9 of sheep died, your kidding me, is this guy on some cool new drug, holy crap, can i have some, all those questions in my head and all that stuff, no im not a psycho, and no im not on drugs, surprise, lol,

woah,  holy crap wheres Jason going mate, well, hes going were probably very few people have gone before, into the depths of were ever inside, and its a maze, im not kidding,

well i can tell you now, Ive been through the mountains, crossed and fell into raging rivers, been through the desert on a horse with no name, battled the mightiest oceans, lived on a desert island, made my way through the deepest darkest forests, Ive been bitten by scorpions, and spiders and snakes, and surrounded by sharks, this is metaphorically speaking, of course, but that has happened to me, for real, in my real waking life, as it is to some of you out there, i know what your going through,

so i understand you, but you don't even understand yourself,

some of you are nodding your head and crying right now, omg, this guy is right inside my heart, how did he get in there, what is he doing,

im, im, um, im really vulnerable, how can that be, Ive been hiding my self from the world so it cant hurt me, well it ll hurt you anyway, so lets get it over and done with, okay open that heart just a mm, and no more, ouch that hurt, quick close it,

like they say, the first cut is the deepest, every cut after that never gets that deep, you harden up but its raw, real raw, it hurts, you hide, it hurts, you come out, it hurts again, oh man never again, but it it hurts, what the hell is going on,

man, does this crap ever stop, Ive asked that question so many times, i just don't ask it anymore,

anyway, am i a great a dad, am i a great a husband, am i great friend, am i a great share trader, am i rich enough already, am i , am i, am i etc,

anyway, heres 10 things that i know that could be important for just one person on here, on the whole of hotcopper world wide,  and they are,

1) recognize my own strength and weaknesses,

2) care passionately,

3) persevere,

4) enter uncharted waters- take some risks,

5) be flexible,

6) make a difference,

7) trust my own gut/ instinct/ intuition,

8) learn from my mistakes, and learn from my successes,

9) seek new challenges, don't memorize moves,

10) success depends on me, focus on the outcome and enjoy it,

okay now this has nothing to do with any one area of ones life,  it can and does rollover into every area of your life, for example,

your physical life, your spiritual life, your financial life, your emotional life, your mental life etc,

anyway, im going to show you what my strengths and my weaknesses are,

btw if you think you can use my weaknesses against me, your wrong,

i have embraced my weaknesses so far and im doing my best to convert them into my strengths,

ill leave you with something that you can listen to, then ill show you my strengths and my weaknesses,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.