CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

my personal opinion

1. 283 Posts.
    Hi Folks, I'll be totally honest here and divulge that I sold out of my holding in CFU just BEFORE the Elections in Greece, simply because a landslide victory by Syriza Party would've been disastrous for the Global economy (worse the many people even realise). On top of this the European Sovereign Debt crisis is severe and very real. As IndiJo correctly states the Global economy is unfortunately in dire straights and this has nothing to do with CFU's Management. It is a LARGE Macroeconomic problem that is out of their hands. Whatever plays out in Europe is not in our control.

I personally believe that CFU will either get taken over because of their cheap price, or they will receive funding - either by a Partner that swoops in or even funding from a Government source. The technology CFU has and the future of the world (Peak Oil) dictate that CFU will not be allowed to go bust. IT WON'T HAPPEN.

It's heartbreaking & unfortunate that the Global economy is Deleveraging so hard and that GDP is contracting severely (GLOBALLY). The "Fiscal Cliff" in the US and the Sovereign Debt crisis in Europe are VERY REAL and should not be taken lightly. Unfortunately the mainstream media don't report the reality of what's happening.

We can't expect E.On or other potential partners to commit to large orders / investments when the European Union may break apart (I put it at higher than 50% probability). Companies are hoarding Cash right now. The uncertainty in the Global economy is too great.

However, I firmly believe that CFU will either get taken over / get swooped upon by an "Investment Partner" / or obtain financing from a Government source. CFU will NOT be allowed to go bust Folks.

Decentralised Energy is the future. Governments' around the world KNOW THIS. It's just that the immediate term is being dictated by the European Sovereign Debt crisis. And it could continue to drag on for another 18 months - 2 years. BIG EVENTS WILL UNFOLD. But when the dust finally settles, Peak Oil will claim the spot-light in 2016 - 2017.

Try to get your hands on the OFFICIAL Australian Government Report that was never released to the Public:

BITRE Report 117 (Not the FAKE one listed on BITRE website)

http://crudeoilpeak.info/australian-peaky-leaks-goes-mainstream

http://youtu.be/GkHAGUDpk3Y

Decentralised Energy is needed. CFU will not be allowed to go bust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.