CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

my personal opinion, page-16

1. 7,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    I agree that wouldnt be a bad idea mj but at the same time we could be overtaken and left to rot completely. Im thinking the only reason cfu havent nailed down a few good quality orders is simply because they have no producttion capacity. This is the only real problem. How can you take an order for a thousand 'gens when you cant make them?

I emailed cfcl today about this raising and disbelief that they expect holders to cough up before the furnace is sorted during the same month. Obviously they dont need this money to do this so why not wait till their promise is kept and then try the raising? ..... They either don't like this risk, they dont believe their own yarn, or they either want this raising to fail?.... Then they can sign up their cornerstone investor at a much lower issue price. They knew they wouldnt get the full tote out of share holders after last attempt.

Unless i hear from cfcl i will take something along the lines of the above as about right.

All just ideas. I dont know enough to have sentiment right now. A bit fishy is all i have to say...also i wont be buying anything until production is sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.