RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

My personal rant - absolutely no coverage - pathetic

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have the utmost respect for you Ruwan for digging into your own pocket to keep this show on the road... but seriously how do you and your exec's / mgt think the Sp will rise without analyst coverage or atleast picking up the phone to a broker /s ???

Rewardle's website most recently referenced research coverage dates back to 2015 !!!

If you want to take it private take it private but FFS do something in the public marketing / public investor arena for which you enticed many like myself to invest and treat this company and your shareholders with the respect we deserve for being listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. It's not a private coy in which you've had successes in the past.

So so disappointing ... my worse performing share in past few years - by far. Like a majority of IT stocks you have also raised too little over too long a stretch... should of / could of financed us properly rather than dribs and drabs on a declining Sp with absolutely zero coverage.

Not too late though to seize the challenge... you still have a loyal band behind you cause we believe in the product but PLEASE pull your heads up and proactively "try" to move the needle so my kids can have a few more pressies under this years Christmas tree !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.