AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

My Perspective, page-4

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    Great post bseimsen,
    As you said, in the RCR report it states Axiom will make $54m when mining only 2m tonnes per year – that means it will take 80 years to mine the known deposit. And that deposit goes down to a depth of only 5m.
    Kaiser noted that the Isabel deposit @ 6m deep sampling was open at depth and width with similar deposits in the "ring of fire" having a layer of a higher grade saprolitic deposit underneath the laterite deposit.
    Not only could there be an increase in the RCR tonnage per year but a much bigger resource deposit possibly down to 12m or more. Hence the MC could be in multiples of $1b.
    One can understand the desperation and the lengths SMM have employed to win this verdict.
    In relation to the Ni pricing; yes the Indonesians in closing the export market has put a rocket under the NI spot price but bear in mind their watching the Philippines and other Malaysian countries make a motza ATM on the Ni spot DSO. How long will their " land banking" last ? Hopefully until after Isabel is producing.
    Thanks for sharing......appreciated.
    Oh and the above is IMHO
    cheers
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.