NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

There is also another large path to this companies continued...

1. 300 Posts.
    There is also another large path to this companies continued growth.I understand the hype but after watching the companies Information interviews and Pauls vision /planning I cant help thinking the guy reminds me of "Dr Evil",he wants to take over the world.A very impressive CEO.
    University News

Paul Ostergaard, former EECE student, made Engineer Australia’s Top 100 Most Influential Engineers list

Related areas

Stories

Dongke Zhang honoured in the Top 100 Australia's Most Influential Engineers list
    UWA engineers top Australia’s most influential list
    UWA engineers top national 100
    W/Prof. Dongke Zhang named in top 100 of Australia’s engineers
    UWA computing student a finalist in 2014 National iAwards
    mce-anchor

Monday, 3 August 2015
    UWA Alumni and former EECE student, Paul Ostergaard, made Engineers Australia’s list of Top 100 Most Influential Engineers.
    Paul is the founder and CEO of Norwood Systems, which developed the cloud service platform, CORONA. CORONA reduces travellers’ mobile phone voice roaming charges by more than 70%. The CORONA platform won Norwood Systems the 2014 National iAward and a National Merit Recognition award. Additionally, Norwood Systems won two WAiTTA Incite awards and was a finalist at the APICTA 2014 Awards in Jakarta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.