PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Buddy134Thanks for sharing your comments.I want to state this...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Buddy134

Thanks for sharing your comments.

I want to state this VERY clearly here because its a very important point:

ANYTHING management (and thats 'any' management team) tells you via an email or ph call is not worth a thing.

Its PR, its spin, its assuaging shareholders egos.
    They are akin to bedtime stories.
    They count for nothing.

Shareholders (most that is who are 'independent' of the company) want real announcements and real developments...and real value added where it counts and is registered by the market:

IN THE SHAREPRICE.

If its not released to the ASX it is irrelevant.

'Talk' of "strong interest" from a number of parties is old hat.
    Talk of the negotiations with those parties is just that...its 'talk'..until proven otherwise.

I'm not for one instant saying there isn't 'strong interest'...i'm just saying its becoming a little ho hum hearing about it.
    Been invested with other companies that have 'talked' the same line and delivered nothing.

Unfortunately this is what this company has amounted to.. for now.
    They had a good run on heresay and on alleged strong interest.
    When it got tough, and when the time came to 'responsibly' deliver...they couldn't 'manage' it.
    They sold their company and the shareholders down the drain with that cannon fodder that was the PFS 'explanation'

The proof is in the shareprice and the fact that its nearly July and this management team have been unable to secure the deals and manage the share price.

The messages then come back to HC and regurgitate (much like my posts actually come to think of it;) old hat news of "strong interest" and other related developments that have not been proven.

Next time you speak to management perhaps ask them how they are sleeping at night doing a PFS at 78 cents, being fully responsible for a lack lustre PFS devoid of any thinking, and seeing a shareprice destroyed to these levels.

Talk from this now has lost considerable credibility....where once it did count for 'something'

They need to deliver. And they need to 'demonstrate' they give a damn for the massive value they have eroded in a matter of a couple of weeks.

I don't see that....

Maybe others can????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.