POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

My point

1. 1,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Believers and LTH,

Pos has no choice, they have to turn the key on to make revenue but not at loss.
    As i have said for two weeks we have options in term of minerals but also the capacity to reduce again our production cost. In addition, this time the nickel market sounds to be back and there may be a rush in nickel investment.
    All experts could be wrong in term of nickel deficit timing but not in term of nickel metal deficit.
    So what can it happen ? Stocks are going to really fall down now because not so much nickel metal for sales. nickel producers have considerably reduce their production capacity. Buyers can get their metal on stocks only from now for a long run....A rush is coming.
    At the same time Pos is going to be a producer with lower production cost compare to the previous one. So it the market peaks up, POS wil be very profitable. Also don ' t forget we are ready, infrastructure in place.
    Another point is financing, this one i don t control it. i don t know if it will be done via debt funding or equity.
    What i know is POS leaders have great supports...RUTOSATIP - PTOUTRIK
    What i know i was on care and maintenance at my cleaning job but back 2 weeks ago. so i can clean up the desk again....

Believers, LTH our time is coming and this time retirement on the way

Fredy POS Mascot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.396K 1.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
109 75521207 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 196166 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.