NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

my position on the key issues, page-2

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>(10) I am not David Symons, although I did make a significant contribution to his article. I think it is highly significant that NBS management have not attempted to correct anything that was stated in Symon's article. If the contents of that nationally distributed Fairfax article were false, then a false market was created today, and NBS directors have a duty under listing rule 3.1 to correct a false market.<<

This community should be grateful that we actually had a head's up on the fairfax article, not critical of Ousia's motives.

For one I am grateful on such due diligence being placed in this NBS forum.

>>(2) I do believe that NBS genuinely received $10mill last week from CITP (I estimate that NBS's current cash holding is now around $14mill).<<

I only see 10.17 mil being paid out of the 42.01 mil...when was the extra 4 mil reported?

As per Dykes last announcement I cannot account for well over 11 mil dollars. Ousia, do you feel this can be totally attributed to an exchange rate loss? If I am wrong pls advise what you calculate the exchange loss figure to be. Thanks again.

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20091112/pdf/31m0pc4r8vsfzh.pdf

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.