IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Read the Balance Sheet.Some did recognise that my post was a...

1. 22,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Read the Balance Sheet.
    Some did recognise that my post was a warning.In my opinion IGR could be better capitalised,I do not like derivatives at the best of times and to grow this company eficiently in my opinion I would expect a capital raising of say $30/$40 Million, in the very near future.CAH has awoken to it too with a cash raising.

The IGR share price chart has shown a falling trend for some time, way from unsustainable levels, I have thought for some time that those who think logically have been selling as they too are expecting a deeply discounted capital raising.
    The last quarterly ate up a big percentage of its so called 'cash ' look at the balance sheet , read the figures and they are running not with 'Real' cash but on net debt as far as I can see .
    Stick to your guns ASXIOU you may have spotted it and awokened.
    However once the company is re capitalised then it will also be much safer.Apart from Gold the most important item a gold company Needs is cash and plenty of it.
    By the way I am not trying to buy these shares cheaper,I have plenty of other shares .
    If there is a time to buy in my opinion it would be after a Share issue has been announced,and that also depends on the terms of the issue etc
    I deal in facts not hot air.
    best wishes Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.